- Our Services
- Whom We Serve
Build your practice, your way with our resources and support. We are looking for experienced Financial Advisors that have a personalized approach to clients focusing on comprehensive financial planning. Continue to make an impact on the lives of your clients, families, and community building your practice. Nations Advisors provides a turnkey transition plan, full marketing plans, enhanced administrative support, a deep expertise on managing a private practice and a shared brand and culture.
Qualifications & Skills of Financial Advisor Position:
- A strong, robust network and connections in the North Texas area
- 3 years plus experience as a Financial Advisor
- Commission based compensation
- Self-starter, interpersonal skills and highly motivated
- Trailing 12 months at least $100,000 in GDC
The Investment Center, Inc. Accolades:
- 30 Years with just one focus
- WealthManagement.com 2016 Industry Awards Winner
- Investment Advisor Magazine’s 7-Time Broker-Dealer of the Year
Your practice with Nations Advisors resources which include but aren't limited to:
- A marketing plan for your connections including expanding your network.
- Full Marketing consultations and regular support.
- Fully customizable advisor portal – putting the tools you need to manage and grow your business at your fingertips.
- Enhanced administrative support and full turnkey transition plans
- Ongoing and full support from a local OSJ, back office team of Specialists who’s only goal and objective is to assist in your growth and development.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org