- Our Services
- Whom We Serve
Whom We Serve
Individuals and Familes
Better Financial Management: You Need It, We Gladly Provide It.
We believe that you are far more likely to achieve your financial objectives with the assistance of sound professional advice, discipline and a clear financial plan. This begins with your financial advisor. Combined with complete transparency convenient and consolidated plans our clients feel confident about their financial decisions and are well informed of the progress of their financial goals.
A strong planning process is the best way to create a more financially secure plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is our goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
We have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan must help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to build the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
As an owner of a business or professional private practice your financial plans and managing your assets can be very different from that of your employees and corporate executives. We work with you and your assets to help you to continue to maximize building your wealth, help protect your assets, manage your tax planning and execute on your financial plans you have with your business and its future.
Business Financial Planning
In a few simple steps and evaluating your financials and assets we will help you with:
- Identifying your current assets and accounts
- Ownership and valuations
- Succession planning and exist strategies
- Shareholder Buy-Sell agreements
- Cash flow management Savings and investments
- Retirement planning options, SEP IRA, 401(k), profit sharing plans
- Review Company retirement plan
- Evaluating and managing the risks
- Gifting strategies
- Future needs and goals
- Estate Planning
Since company and executive benefit plans operate in a constant changing environment, they must be dynamic. We explore your companies needs, priorities and goals. We then evaluate your risk exposures (longevity, economic, liability, healthcare) and gather relevant data.
Custom Plan Design
We perform a comparison of the features and benefits of each available option. Since Nations Advisors is independent, it has the luxury of being able to provide to our client's a wide range of options with increased cost efficiency.
Solutions we provide
- Workplace Financial Wellness Assessment
- Traditional Defined and Cash Balance Pension Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans - 401(k), profit sharing plans
- Company Owned Life Insurance
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans
As a corporate executive you have unique needs in varying areas involving your financial plan. We start by evaluating your benefit plans that involve:
Solutions we provide
- Stock option plan, account and analysis
- Nonqualified stock options and Incentive stock option plans
- Transfer and gifting of stock options
- Tax planning and efficient strategy planning
- Asset diversification strategies
- Evaluation of Employee stock purchase plans, Phantom stock, Stock appreciation rights and Restricted Stock.
- Company Retirement plan, such as a 401(k) savings options.